Feel The Differences of Turkish Furniture at IMOB
An opportunity for gainful business, full access to global furniture tendencies and a close look at the abundant content of the Turkish furniture market.
With more than 350 exhibitors IMOB’13 – 9. Istanbul Furniture Fair will be organised for the best home furnishings, interior designs and furniture tendencies for 2013 between 29 January – 02 February in Istanbul Expo Center / Cnr Expo, Turkey.
Why Turkish Furniture?
- Turkey is a country that makes furniture!
More than 60,000 companies operate in the Turkish furniture industry, including producers and retailers. Istanbul, Ankara, Kayseri, Inegöl and Izmir are Turkey’s leading furniture production placements. Maximising its output capacity each year with new investments, Turkey exports furniture to 173 countries on 5 continents worldwide.
- Technology the world contrives today is used in Turkey at the same day!
Manufacturers in Turkey intimately follow the global furniture technologies, continuously renewing their machine fleets and using progressive technologies.
- Turkish furniture design is always in sync with the tendency!
Intimately following developments worldwide, Turkish furniture designers always produce “trendy” designs… 1000s of young designers trained in design programs offered by 35 universities add dynamism to the industry. The Turkish furniture industry focuses on becoming a global trend with its outstanding designs.
- Designs of magnificent quality also surprise by affordable prices!
Separated for high-quality materials and original designs, Turkish furniture products are celebrated for the good price / cost balance. Functioning in an effective and professional manner, Turkish furniture companies always offer best quality at best prices.
- Turkey is where all markets join!
Turkey has a important position for all markets from Europe to Asia, from Middle East to Africa.
- Turkish companies deliver fast and on time!
Proximity to all markets and power derived from new technologies and qualified labor makes it possible to deliver quickly and on time.
- Turkish furniture brands provide concept integrity!
Turkish furniture brands provide a wide range of products and services marked by concept integrity from sitting sets to bedroom sets, from dining room sets to items for teenager rooms and even including furniture accessories.
- Furniture requirement increases with a dynamic and continuously developing structure!
A young and knowledgeable consumer group, increasing standards of living and an ever developing construction increased the requirement for furniture substantially. Increased purchases of furniture also increased the contribution of Turkish furniture brands to the national economy and the furniture industry has risen in the world. Yearly structure of 600 thousand residences in line with the increasing educated and dominant population in the national market increases furniture investments considerably.
- The largest trade fair for those who want to invest in Turkish Furniture market. The opportunity to monitor and measure developments in furniture industry.
- Designs of magnificent quality also surprise by affordable prices at IMOB.
- Providing concept integrity for home furnishing.
- Top exhibitors and bold designers represent fresh ideas and new home furnishings.
- IMOB has a strong important position and excellent business potential internationally.
- Opportunities to selects dealers and/or partners from internal or external markets.
- Hosted Buyer Program which purposes to bring buyer delegations from all over the world and Turkey.
- IMOB 2012 gave a great impulsion to the furniture industry with its 311 exhibitors and 80.000 visitors.
- High level of participation thanks to the support of Association of Turkish Furniture Manufacturers (MOSDER) and Small & Medium Enterprises Development Organization (KOSGEB).
By visiting IMOB, you will also have the opportunity to see the exciting natural scenery of the center of the old world and Istanbul with historical heritages that will take you on a trip back in time. Istanbul, with the mesmerizing Bosporus and fantastic Turkish cuisine is one of the most fun and worth seeing cities in the world. You can reach Istanbul in two hours from Europe and the Middle East.