C-8010 – 4 Motors Haemodialysis and Chemoteraphy Chair
– Bettle dialysis chair is so adequate for the positioning of % 40 less than the
standard dialysis chairs.
– There are 3 parts as seat, back and foot.
– Back, foot and lowering-uppering height adjustment are done by 4 pieces of DC
motors and the desired position is provided.
– Mattress is made by viscoelastic foam and is designed to take the shape of patients
body when the seating for long time required to provide distruting the pressure on.
– Head, back, seat, foot and arm parts of the upholstery can be taken down and put
on easily to clean.
– The arms consist of 2 parts, the elbow parts which are fixed while the front parts
are able to move to the left – right, up – down within 3 steps according to the patient
position during the dialyzing process. The arms, related to the back angle, can move
without disturbing their parallel to the ground.
– There is a foot rest in foot part of the chair as taking down-putting on the type to
prevent the cramps of the patients during the dialysis procedure.
– The chair has diagonal brake system, designed to be locked when needed.
– The height of the chair head can be adjusted to the position of the patient and it
can be removable.
– The steel construction is protected due to corrosion damage with the galvanize
covering and electostatic powder paint and is covered by antibacterial, easy cleaning
feature ABS plastics
Hospitallium Hospital Haemodialysis and Chemoteraphy Chair can be designed according to the desired color, size and feature. Please contact us for detailed information.
Hospitallium is a manufacturer of hospital furniture and hospital equipments. If you need hospital furniture, please click here to reach all products.